First of all for those of you who haven’t started a blog yet, read this first.
I started this blogging journey nearly two years ago. I can honestly say I love to write. As a matter of fact… I always have. I started this blog with a particular goal in mind. That goal was and still is to earn a full-time income doing the thing I’m passionate about and share my knowledge with others.
One of my starter goals was to earn extra income to pay off my student loan debt. Well…ya gotta start earning some extra cash to do that right? Well if you know what I know, when you don’t have a ton of followers and/or page views, the opportunities for well-paying ways to monetize your blog can feel pretty slim.
For those of you who don’t know, I am employed full time, a mom of 2 sons, a graduate student, and last but certainly not least…. a blogger. I understand the time it takes to look for ways to pull in just a little cash and I want to help you out. I’m still learning the ropes too, but I can definitely share with you a few influencer networks that just might be willing to offer you sponsored posts.
Sometimes you will receive payment and other times, you may receive free products in exchange for a review on your blog.
Cool either way right? Who doesn’t need extra cash and free stuff?
Now, remember, the below list is only a reference. Make sure you read up on the opportunity to ensure that you and your blog are a fit for the network. Happy Blogging!
- Influence Central– I really like this network. I have worked with Influence Central three times now and I’ve enjoyed every campaign. I worked with major brands despite my newbie follower counts.
- Izea– I’ve joined Izea but haven’t participated in any opportunities yet, mostly because the work did not fit my blog theme. I’ve heard really great things about this network.
- Acorn Influence– I haven’t received any opportunities yet but I love the dashboard. Unfortunately, you also have to update your followers across your different networks on a manual basis.
- Cooperatize– This network is very user-friendly. I love the interactive dashboard. This is definitely one to look into if you have great content and engagement with your readers. They look at a lot more than just your follower count.
- Sponsored Reviews-This network has tons of opportunities. Per their requirements, your blog must be at least 3 months old and have a minimum of 10 backlinks. They provide you the link to a tool to check your backlinks if you are not sure how many you have.
- Influenster– I have participated in numerous campaigns with Influenster. The Vox Boxes that they send out are filled with name brand and emerging products. As long as you are consistent in reviewing the products, they will send you frequent VoxBox opportunites.
- Collectively– No opportunities yet, but hopeful
- Blogdash– I haven’t found any opportunities that fit my blog but give it a try. You might like this one.
- BrandBacker– I’ve worked with Brandbacker on a ton of beauty and fragrance campaigns. The application process is super simple and they even work with you on deadlines. Great network!
- TapInfluence– I was only recently accepted into this network. Fingers crossed!
- Pollinate– Pollinate seems to be a high-quality network if you can get in. You must have a minimum of 20,000 page views per month and been blogging for at least 6 months. They seem to be very picky about who they let in. Good luck:-)
- Linqia I’ve heard nothing but good things about this network. They require 2,500+ social followers or monthly visitors to your blog. I was finally accepted but I have not worked with this network just yet.
- Massive Sway–I’ve participated in two campaigns with the Sway and I hope I get the opportunity to work with them in the near future.
- Clever Girls– My blog did not make the cut. They require roughly 25,000 Monthly Impressions to your blog. They also seem to be pretty particular about some other things. Here is a link to their requirements.
- Social Fabric– I’m not a member but I have read good things. You can apply and find their requirements here.
Ok, that’s all folks. I hope you find some luck with one or more of these networks. If you know of others I can add to the list be sure to leave a comment below.
Take a Coffee Break!
Get tips on beauty, blogging, and more right to your email. I promise I won't bug you too much. Want In?